ACCESS TO THE SERVICE ON THE PLATFORM BY THE EMPLOYER
Access to the service by the EMPLOYER is subject to the acceptance of these T&Cs.
The EMPLOYER has access, free-of-charge, to:
- The PLATFORM, complete with personal space.
- Publication of jobs
- Consultation of anonymous CVs, without contact details
- Ability to search for skills, via keyword.
The EMPLOYER has access to complete CVs, including name and contact details of the CONTRACTOR (hereafter, called complete CVs) in return for :
- Purchase of a subscription of 3, 6, 12, or 24 months.
- Purchase of the right (hereafter called access ticket) allowing access to complete CVs of all CONTRACTORS that have responded to the job offer.
In terms of the access ticket:
- In exchange for a fixed sum, the EMPLOYER gains access to a space on the PLATFORM designated for this purpose and one or more access ticket(s), allowing them to view the complete CVs of the contractors having answered to the job offer: several tickets can be purchased at the same time, which each ticket allowing to view the complete CVs of the contractors having answered the jobs published.
- The publications of the jobs being free
- The CONTRACTORS respond to the offer or offers made by the EMPLOYERS, by sending their CVs.
- The EMPLOYER will have access to their CVs and personal details and will contact them directly in order to complete the job.
In terms of subscription:
- Subscription allows EMPLOYERS to access, for the duration of the subscription, all the complete CVs published on the PLATFORM ;
- The EMPLOYER gains, in exchange for a fixed sum, access to a space on the PLATFORM designated for this purpose and during a determined period of time, the right to view the complete CVs of the contractors having answered the jobs published, during the subscription period.
- The CONTRACTORS respond to the offer(s) by sending their CVs.
- The EMPLOYER will have access to their CVs and their personal details and will contact them directly in order to complete the job.
Failure by the EMPLOYER to fulfill any of their obligations under this section gives FREELANCE the right to suspend or limit its services, and to unilaterally terminate by right any interaction with the EMPLOYER, without prejudicing any legal action for interests or damages.
In any case, the EMPLOYER will have exclusive access to the CVs of CONTRACTORs who have replied to their offer.