- The EMPLOYER undertakes to refrain from any interference with regard to FREELANCE.COM; in this respect FREELANCE.COM acts uniquely as a data bank without any other intermediation or engagement.
- The EMPLOYER agrees to use the site honestly, and notably to respect all obligations concerning the responsibility of the PUBLISHER, FREELANCE.COM
- In order to honor these rights, the USER must, on penalty of forfeiture and decay of any action in relation to this, inform the PUBLISHER in writing of the existence of any problems within a maximum of a month after their discovery.
- The EMPLOYER, on risk of forfeiture and decay, makes a commitment to inform FREELANCE.COM in due course of any request, so that the PUBLISHER is able to reply to it on a timely basis.
In the case of any breach, FREELANCE.COM will not be held responsible in any way
In any event, the EMPLOYER agrees to comply with the registration process and conditions of access to the CONTRACTOR’s CVs as described on the platform, under the heading, "Products and Services".
Non-compliance by the EMPLOYER to any of the provisions as described by these T&Cs, the PLATFORM and in particular those described under the heading "Products and Services", leads de facto and of right to the immediate termination of these T&Cs without prejudicing any legal action for damages and interests.
The EMPLOYER also expressly commits to the following:
- To scrupulously respect all the requirements of these T&Cs, as well as those described on the PLATFORM, FREELANCE.COM
- To not poach, or attempt to poach, directly or indirectly, one or more of the CONTRACTORS that were employed as a result of being selected on the PLATFORM. This obligation will continue for a period of twenty-four (24) months after termination of these T&Cs for any reason whatsoever.
- TO not use data pertaining to the CONTRACTORS (including the OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS or any other SPECIFIC DOCUMENT or COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT) which are strictly for use with one or several MARKETS and with one or more of the CONTRACTORS that have been chosen for these MARKETS. However, such use does not confer any other right to the EMPLOYER, including any intellectual property rights, and is subject to the prior approval of the T&Cs by the EMPLOYER.
- Upon termination of the EMPLOYER’s subscription, and the right to access the contractors’ CVs for any reason whatsoever, the employer expressly agrees not to use any data pertaining to the CONTRACTORS (including OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS, SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS and COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS) in any capacity whatsoever.
- THE EMPLOYER UNDERTAKES TO BEHAVE IN A WAY CONFORMANT TO THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF ANY DOCUMENT OR INFORMATION THAT HE EXTRACTS FROM THE PLATFORM, AND THEREFORE ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY SUBSEQUENT TO THAT USAGE