In the fight against undeclared work, professionals covered by article L.561-2 are required to exercise a duty of vigilance. Specifically:
For the subcontractor or supplier: to be able to provide the ordering party with certification in relation not only to their reporting obligations, but also in relation to remittance of social security contributions and payments, specifying the number of their employees and declared remuneration bases.
For the ordering party: to check the authenticity of the certification given by the subcontractor or supplier with the social security contributions collection agency.
Certifications subject to the diligence requirement
- K-bis extract or equivalent (identification notice from the Sirene register)
- URSSAF vigilance compliance statement or equivalent (RSI, MSA, MDA/AGESSA)
- List of names of foreign workers outside the EC or Declaration of non-employment of foreign employees outside the EC.
Any breach of this duty of vigilance will result in administrative and civil sanctions and criminal penalties.
The Provigis solution
Provigis was created in 2007 and is a subsidiary of freelance.com.
A member of the FNTC (National Federation of Trusted Third Parties), the Provigis platform is the no.1 third-party certifier of mandatory legal documents and guarantees:
- For suppliers and/or subcontractors, ongoing compliance
- For the ordering party: verification of and proper compliance by its suppliers and/or subcontractors.
Learn more about Provigis.