Banks / Financial Institutions
SOCIAL MEDIA CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT 2
at Wells Fargo
- Managed the company’s corporate social media accounts for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram utilizing social media monitoring platforms – Sprinklr and Spredfast. Significant contributions to the company included a 40% growth in the quarterly fan base, higher engagement rate among customers and followers, and increase in the company website’s traffic
- Developed reports analyzing customer experience-related trends used in highlighting and sharing support related stories, and to ‘surprise-and-delight’ users. Such reports provided the Social Care (Customer Relations) Team and other stakeholders across the company (both local and international offices) with extensive customer-engagement information, so that strategic initiativescould be managed to target the marketing, servicing, and regulatory messages that strengthened our relationship with customers. Monthly competitor analytics were also gathered to help the Marketing Team identify the company’s industry status
- Developed, scheduled, and published market-specific content in a strategic manner that aimed to accelerate growth in each specific market segment
- Managed the company’s internal social community platform that came up with relevant conversations resulting to a healthy professional engagement among the company’s team members
Engineering and associated services
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST 2
at Emerson Electric (Asia), Ltd. ROHQ
- Managed social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords), and provided competitor reports on social media efforts and success rates
- Coordinated and implemented social media marketing communication projects, such as marketing campaign proposals, with specific goals, a plan-of-action, implementation strategies, and target results
Printing / Editing
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR 3
at Web Providers Development Co., Inc.
- Led a successful sponsorship program for non-profit organizations, and managed communication with key decision-makers such as CEOs and Directors of Non-profit Organizations in the United States, to implement social network marketing strategies that increased brand awareness
Teaching and Training
at Every Nation (Victory Christian International School)
- Prepared lesson plans, tests, activities and projects for 3rd grade advisory and 4th grade classes, and conducted quarterly Parent-Teacher Conferences
Consumer goods / Cosmetics
at Nestle Philippines, Inc.
- Built strategic relations with medical and para-medical contacts to develop communication and marketing initiatives, such as sponsoring and organizing nutritional events and activities
- Developed and implemented territory business plans to effectively communicate the company’s nutrition-product offering via product detailing, lectures, and product presentations
University of the Philippines - Los Baños
Management in orientation and is concerned not only with the technical side of agriculture but also with the management of a business. Students specializing in this area can expect to be exposed to business concepts, economic principles and management tools necessary to solve marketing, financial, production and personnel concerns of agriculture-based businesses.
Further Training & Certification
Social Rocks Training and Conference
Wells Fargo Command Center, San Francisco, CA
Annual conference and training for all team members all across the United States focusing on strategies, annual plans and objectives as well as team building
Certificate of Achievement for Advanced Social Media
University of San Francisco
A training course offered by the University of San Francisco (USF). This eight-week advanced specialized certificate course is the first and only social media training of its kind: expert-led, university-backed and 100% online.